Control of substances
Check your products for compliance with RoHS, REACH, Prop. 65 and more
Discover our environmental compliance training options
Our expertise on ISO 14001, QC 080000, NAS411, or environmental compliance audits
Product Life Cycles
At all stages including eco-design, energy efficiency, and WEEE
Make your company accountable by avoiding conflict minerals and human trafficking
Expertise Enviropass Inc. is a consultant offering environmental compliance solutions.
The services provided cover:
- Product evaluation
- Environmental Compliance Audit – ECA
- Regulatory monitoring
- Implementation of environmental management systems – EMS ISO 14001
We serve a wide range of manufacturing companies and products:
- electrical and electronic equipment
- measuring and control instruments
- medical devices
- automotive parts
- metal parts
- aerospace parts
- military equipment
- and more
We care about our customers
Services range from customized training to full support for environmental compliance requirements. Our solutions are flexible. In other words, we tailor our services to your needs, your way. For example, the services you have access to are:
- Testing of your products
- Documentary review
- Turnkey solutions for in-depth environmental management
- Management of your customer relations by acting as an intermediary to respond to their requests related to the environment
- A complete training including personalized workshops.
With hands-on experience in the field, Enviropass is a unique consulting firm that can provide environmental compliance assistance for all your projects, your way.
The Enviropass team has completed hundreds of environmental compliance assessments of electrical and electronic products sold around the world.
Enviropass serves clients worldwide
References are available upon request
- Europe RoHS and elsewhere
- REACH SVHC
- Conflict Minerals in the United States and the European Union
- California Proposition 65
- POPs (Persistent Organic Pollutants) – Halogen Free
- ELV (End of Life Vehicles)
- MDR (Medical Device Regulation)
- Energy Efficiency
- Packaging regulations
- Regulations on batteries and accumulators
- Laws against human trafficking
- And more!
Product Environmental Compliance
Enviropass is specifically dedicated to testing products for a healthier environment.
- Best value for money with the IEC 63000 documentation approach
- Access to the self-evaluation of your products
- Services available online or on site
- No destruction of prototypes
- Customized assistance
These requirements, regulatory or voluntary, are essential when exporting devices to:
- The European Union (EU)
- The United States
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Saudi Arabia
- Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)
- New Jersey
- And other countries
Environmental compliance and due diligence are our moto!
Non-compliant products may be withdrawn from the market and product recalls may be requested by supervisory authorities.
Therefore, manufacturers, distributors and importers reduce the costly risk of damaging their image by monitoring the compliance of their products.
Fortunately, Enviropass is here to help you protect your market strategies.
Enviropass has a Certified Environmental Auditor (CEA) on staff who is a member of the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) accredited Quebec Association of Environmental Auditing (AQVE).
The services provided by Enviropass are covered by professional liability insurance and can be provided upon request in :
- Polish and
- Persian Farsi
We are located in Montreal (Quebec, Canada) and have been serving clients around the world since 2014.
The pass to environmental compliance
The audits performed follow the most well-known applicable standards that are recognized by both the enforcement authorities and the industry, such as:
IEC 63000 – Technical documentation for the evaluation of electrical and electronic products with respect to the restriction of hazardous substances
ISO 19011 – Guidelines for auditing management systems
CSA Z773 – Environmental Compliance Auditing
ISO 14065 – General principles and requirements for bodies performing validation and verification of environmental information.
Environmental laws are regularly updated and changed. Therefore, to stay informed, subscribe to our free environmental compliance newsletter.