- Monomer for plastics, protective coatings, paper treatment; in water-based paints
- In vinyl acetate and vinyl chloride copolymerization
|Indium tin oxide||cancer||50926-11-9||2021-03-19|
Used in producing conductive films on glass and plastic panels in:
- electronic devices,
- flat-panel displays (FPD),
- glass doors of supermarket freezers
- liquid crystal displays (LCD)
- polymer-based electronics
- solar panels
- touch screens
- Chemical intermediate in the production of surface coatings, in the leather, paper, and textile industries.
- Can be a component of adhesives, lacquers, paints, plastic (acrylic) films
- Steel additive and a corrosion-resistant metal alloys additive
- Industrial catalyst,
- Pigment especially for coloring animal fibers, hair, lacquers, paint
- Crop nutrient,
- Component of ceramics, glass, and enamels
- Flame retardant for polyester (PE) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic resins, and chemical agent.
|Perfluorononanoic acid (PFNA) and its salts||male||Various||2021-12-31|
- Fluoroelastomer production and cardboard, fire-fighting foams, paper, (adhesives and food packaging), and photographic industry,
- Similar to PFOA.
|Perfluorooctane sulfonic acid (PFOS) and its salts and transformation and degradation precursors||cancer||Various||2021-12-24|
- In surface protection products such as carpet and clothing treatments
- Coating for paper and cardboard packaging.
- In fire-fighting foams.
- Solvent for high polymers, natural and synthetic resins, especially polyvinyl chloride (PVC), rubber, in preparation of adhesives, lacquers, printing inks, and other coatings (top coating solutions).
- Chemical intermediate.
|Trimethylolpropane triacrylate, technical grade||cancer||Various||2021-12-17|
- In the production of ultraviolet-curable inks, electron beam irradiation-curable coatings, polymers, and resins;
- Photoresist component of photopolymer and flexographic printing plates;
- Ingredient in acrylic glues, adhesives, and anaerobic sealants.
- In paper and wood impregnates, wire and cable extrusion, polymer-impregnated concrete, and polymer concrete structural composites.